Disciplines: Electrical & Safety Training
- With over 20 years service to the quarry, cement and process industry, and the company has accumulated a wealth of knowledge in many areas of electrical engineering and health & safety policies and legislation. Our trainers have gained experience from traditional industry apprentice routes through to specific industrial experience, whilst still having experience of teaching in the academic environment.
- The company has a varied portfolio of experience within the power, electrical control and instrumentation fields from both commercial and industrial sectors.
- High voltage network management
- Electrical design and Project management
- Electrical installation, Inspection and testing
- Maintenance systems management
- Site services, including underground service location
- Control & instrumentation alarm & trip testing
- Process instrumentation calibration, maintenance and repair
- PLC control systems and Commissioning
Our aim is to provide targeted training to maintain continual development of your electrical resources.
- ASUK Training provides
- On-your-site training. Let us come to you and save you the journey
- Expert support to employers and individuals in identifying and meeting their training needs
- Flexible training programs accommodating pressures of production demands and shift patterns
- Weekend training courses for those who can't have weekday's off
Business support in the form of Electrical and Health & Safety advice and training.